Wednesday, October 22, 2008

FiNiShed..Yet HaVeNT>>>

Greetings..
I was very happy to know that the exam was done before Deepavali..giving me a great relief that i do not nee to think hard and tense myself about the exam. everything ends before my festival of lights..then this portfolio assignments coming..knowing nothing about it, now i am really pressured to do all the work in rush before i catch my flight on only TWO days before Deepavali..haih!! I do hope my work done for this portfolio would nopt be wasted or thrown away as i will be very sad to see my effort settling in the rubbish bin. i do hope that this portfolio will not be used to BENEFIT others. Thank you for everything and even though i am stil not clear about being a techno savvy, i had a great experience working with people i trust and i REALLY LEARNT a lot!!

No comments: