Monday, September 8, 2008

NoT DeNieD...

It is not denied that i learn a lot from this course, nowdays i can do my own e-book, my own vuiedo editing, audio editing and i can even create my own movie..(short one of course).. i learn a lot of usful websites and software as well.
i learn how to convert files, encode, decode , upload and more things.
however.. therre are one thing that is really troubling me.. i do not have enough time to really go through everything.. either i am to slow..OR this course is going to fast.. end up i only get to learn basic things before i jump into another topic.. however, i plan to go through in details all the topic that i have done by myself using the knowledge provided through my FRIENDS and this course when i have free time in my holidays...
It's not denied that i learn a lot but at the sam etime it is not denied as well that i learn only basic and not more than that due to TIME consumptions.

1 comment:

Connie said...

Me too...
I hardly learn in depth..
Everything is surface level..
I know, I know - We have to explore a lot
But, where to get the time?>!!