Monday, September 1, 2008

AssiGnMeNTs or TaSks?!!

Assignments or tasks? Am i the only one getting confuse of this question? Nowdays i hardly understand which one to give more concentrations on. i am having a hard time to cope with my time to finish all my assignments and tasks. The fact that the time is short, the due date is around the corners, the groups are always different..ARRGGH!!! it is killing me.. i hope someone can show and guide me how to cope with all this without stress.. how ? how? i am helples..it is not denied that i am learning a lot about technology in this course but i hardly have time to relay focus in detail and grab the information as i feel that we are going to fast..thanx to my frens that they had never been tired explaining to me and answering all my dumb questions.. thanx guys!! Still..the questions is..which ARE assignments and which ARE tasks?!!

No comments: