Monday, July 28, 2008

PHoTo eDiTiNG..

today we learned about photo editing..
such an intersting topic tat i had alwz wanted to learn since last time..
i alwz wonder how techno can be used as a magic to turn a small pic into a big size,,resize of course..
colour and the effect changing
and the most interesting parts are when we manage to omit someone and replce our face on that spot..hehehe,, that would be realy cute right?
well, i think using technology to manipulate all the resources are really good, i am not only learning something to apply for my teaching later bt i am also additionally learning something which can be useful for me and also to sharpen my skills..
yet to find out a lot in this photo editing skills.. Thank you Puan Foziah..
will write more in my next post once m done wid my photo editing..that's our task for this week..
bye!!

1 comment:

kasthuri said...

hi rubi,
ya i agree with you.
the course is getting more fun since we are acquiring more new things about it. good luck for the assignments .
My wishes to you...