Tuesday, July 15, 2008

ReSouRCeS uSiNG TeChNoLoGy..

greetings..
class started around 10am.. i don't know whether it was the weather or wa it my mood that contributed to my dullness in the class. but anyway thanx to Puan Foziah to wake me up, today we were given an assignment, at first i do not have a single idea about what was the task all about, but luckily it was a group work.. when it came to the topic of encoding and decoding, there were a lot of alien terms ringing in my ears.. i don't even know what was it but i realised some of my frens has a wide knowledge about these since they were answering non-stop whenever Puan Foziah asked, i rely hope they won mind helping me out in this technology related resources.. i am rely having a hard time.. hey guys!! rely hope u guys will give me a hand ya!!
thanx..

No comments: